Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pleasant Hill Fourth and Last Day

I am writing this as I sit in the United Red Carpet Lounge with Sean. He is leaving at 8:00 on a flight to Copenhagen and I am leaving at 10:30 for Rochester and home. I had a wonderful visit. I had some great times with Sam, playing indoor and outdoor games. He has quite an interesting personality and a nicely cultivated sense of humor. He and Julie left for a Tiger Scout pack meeting just before we left for the airport.

We all survived the switch to DST although the day did get started a little slowly. I went up to the Pleasant Hill City Hall to take some pictures but the overcast light frustrated my efforts. However, next time I can see that a visit around sunset with the accent lights turned on will produce some very nice images.

I had two helpings of Julie's muesli--very delicious. We went on a field trip to a wildlife museum and then had a lunch of lasagna leftovers and delicious lamb chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment