Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trip to Kansas City August 2011 Third Day

Kate and her father, my brother Terry
I started the day with breakfast with Anola and Peter at Dunn Brothers Coffee and then a long lunch with Louisa at Brio.  It was a warm and sunny day and we enjoyed a stroll around the Plaza after lunch.  I returned to Grand Court to take a nap and prepare for the big festivities of the trip:  Kate Pickett's wedding.

The wedding and reception took place downtown at the Terrace on Grand.  The cocktail hour after the wedding and before the dinner was held on the roof top with a spectacular view of the downtown skyline.  As you might imagine, I took a lot of photos; there were great pictures everywhere, both people and things.

Wedding guests with Sprint Center and downtown
in background
I not only took photos but video as well.  I will get the video posted when I return home.  But for now you can see pictures of the wedding, by clicking here.

You can click here to see other pictures of my Kansas City visit.

I will also post a blog about Sunday's activities but that will wait until I return home.


No comments:

Post a Comment