Friday, August 19, 2011

Trip to Charlotte First Day

Well, it is August and I haven't posted since my trip to Huntington Beach in May.  That doesn't mean that I haven't been traveling but rather that I have been traveling so much that it became a bit overwhelming.  Now, however, I am in Charlotte with Liam, Marcie and the kids.  Marin is till at a friends house so I haven't seen her yet but the other three are around and engaged in their typical activities.  I will post more later.

Marin returned and then everybody left again for a variety of evening activities.  Aidan got back first and we went to get some Red Box videos.  Then Marcie and the girls returned and I got this nice shot of Liam, Aidan, and Eibhlin watching The Adjustment Bureau.

Saturday will be a day for watching football practice and a soccer tournament.  Lots of pictures forthcoming.  For now, click here to see the beginning of the album for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment