Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Final Day in Appleton

Well, it is about time to leave. I have an 11:30 flight to ORD and then on to Rochester. I checked this morning and both flights seem to be operating on time and there are currently no delays at ORD. Hopefully that will continue through the day. It is snowing in Rochester but not bad enough to cause any problems. I get home around 4:00 and then leave tomorrow morning for Charlotte to visit Liam and his family. Marilyn will be flying down Saturday for the long school holiday weekend.

I had lunch with Harry yesterday and another nice visit. Bronwen and I have had a nice time with each other as well. It was a wonderful opportunity to spend time with both of them as they carry on their busy lives. Meg and Lynne are both doing well. I look forward to another visit although next time I think I will come in the spring or summer. My last two visits have been in the winter and I have had enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment