Monday, January 17, 2011

Final Day in Charlotte

This was supposed to be a day that Marilyn and I would spend with the kids, but Marilyn is home sick and the kids went to school for a snow make-up day. I have spent today getting packed, reading an Elmore Leonard novel I bought yesterday, and updating my blogs and web sites.

Marilyn isn't feeling any better really and is going to see the doctor this afternoon. She may stay home from school tomorrow and perhaps even longer. This has not been a good winter for her.

It has been cloudy here today and although it isn't much cooler than yesterday feels that way without the sun. I leave tonight around 8:00 and get in around 9:40 or so. It is a non-stop so I should not have any problems.

I took some final pictures of the kids this morning. You can see them in my Picasa album.

No comments:

Post a Comment